Dillon is an associate in the firm and joined the practice in 2017. His areas of practice include criminal defense, family law, estate planning, personal injury, and civil rights all of which include litigation.
Dillon was born in the small town of Beaver Dam located in Northern Utah. He graduated from Bear River High in 2007. He then served as a missionary in Southern Chile for two years. Dillon then attended Utah State University for a short time before transferring to Utah Valley University where he obtained a B.A. in Political Science and a minor in Spanish. Dillon then attended the University of Idaho College of Law where he obtained his J.D. in 2017.
Dillon and his wife Courtnie are parents to two energetic boys, Easton and McKay. They enjoy spending time outdoors: riding bikes, camping, and fishing. Courtnie enjoys running and is a proficient writer for several online publications. When Dillon gets a chance to get away, he enjoys mountain biking, fly fishing, and hunting.
- criminal defense
- family law
- personal injury
- estate planning
- civil rights
- B.A. from Utah Valley University (Political Science)
- J.D. from University of Idaho
- Idaho State Bar
- United States District and Bankruptcy Courts for Idaho
- State Bar of Montana
Professional, Civic and Community Activities
- volunteer attorney for the Judicial District VII CASA Program Inc.
- Judicial Externship with Honorable John R. Stegner, Idaho Second Judicial District