Jed joined the firm as an associate attorney in 2018. His practice includes both litigation and transactional work, focusing on business and commercial law, contracts, estate planning, real property, and criminal defense. Prior to joining the practice, he served as a Deputy Prosecuting Attorney in Canyon County, Idaho and then as an Assistant Attorney General in the U.S. Territory of American Samoa. In these capacities he gained substantial courtroom and trial experience in both criminal and civil matters.
Jed was born in Mount Vernon, Washington and grew up in Rigby, Idaho. He is a 2005 Rigby High School graduate. Jed served as a missionary in Fukuoka, Japan for two years. He attended Utah State University and earned a B.A. in Political Science. After his undergraduate studies, he worked in Washington D.C. for Senator Crapo as a part of his legislative staff. Jed attended BYU’s J. Rueben Clark Law School and graduated in December 2013. During his time in law school, he served as a judicial extern for Judge N. Randy Smith of the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals and Judge Dale A. Kimball of the United States District Court in Utah.
Jed and his wife Shadie are the proud parents of three children, Reagan, Abigail, and Remington. They enjoy the outdoors, traveling, and going on adventures. While living in American Samoa, Jed picked up a love for free diving and spear fishing.
- Litigation and Transactional work in Business and Commercial Law
- City, County and State Administrative Law
- Planning and Zoning
- Real Property
- Estate Planning
- Criminal Defense
- B.A. from Utah State University (Political Science), Magna Cum Laude
- J.D. from Brigham Young University, J. Rueben Clark School of Law, Cum Laude
- State Bar of Idaho
- Territorial Bar of American Samoa
- United States District Court for Idaho
Professional, Civic and Community Activities
- Volunteer for Court Appointed Special Advocate Program
- Member of East Idaho Falls Rotary Club
- Member of the Idaho Falls Chamber of Commerce Young Professional’s Network
- Former secretary of the American Samoa Bar Association