Tracy was born in Seattle, Washington in 1963. After receiving her bachelor’s degree in nursing in 1986, Tracy was commissioned into the U.S. Army Nurse Corps. As a nurse, Tracy specialized in the area of critical care. She served five years on active duty and was honorably discharged in 1991 with the rank of Captain. While continuing to work as a registered nurse, Tracy attended law school at Georgetown University in Washington, D.C. She graduated law school in 1996 and became a member of the Maryland State Bar in 1997.
Tracy relocated to Idaho Falls, Idaho with her family in the summer of 2002. She became a member of the Idaho State Bar in 2007 and joined Gaffney Law Office in the spring of 2008 as an associate. While at Gaffney law Tracy concentrated on family law at the trial and appellate levels. After leaving Gaffney Law Office in October 2015, Tracy started her own firm, Gorman Law Office in November 2015. Tracy became a part of Hopkins Roden Crockett Hansen and Hoopes in April 2016.
She is married to Patrick Gorman and they have two children together.
- All aspects of family law: divorce, including high conflict divorce
- Termination of parental rights
- Family law appeals
- B.A. cum laude Seattle University, Seattle, WA 1982
- B.S.N. cum laude Seattle University, Seattle WA 1986
- J.D. Georgetown University, Washington D.C. 1996
- State of Maryland, 1997
- State of Idaho, 2007
Professional, Civic and Community Activities (Current)
- Board of Directors, Idaho Falls Arts Council
- Idaho State Bar Character and Fitness Committee